Monday, October 18, 2010

Record Connection Internet No Break 9 Day

Share Pic My Connection Internet at home
Record my Internet connection no break more 9-day

This Image Record My Connection InternetRecord My Connection Internt at Home
Materiel :


Connection Internet with : TELKOM - Speedy
PC (Personal computer) With Pentium 4
Function Connetion Internet, Server SMS Gateway at home, Free Send SMS to All Operator Indonesia GSM and CDMA in : ematoh.com - Indonesia Free Happy SMS Texting Social Network

If you need help making a server sms gateway in your home. Please contact me at email: sutrisspd@gmail.com

I will help you create a server sms gateway. Of course not free :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.freetorpedo.com/smsinternational.html

free sms international any country

Admin said...

I just use BlueLink Modem, and very annoying... hufftt