Monday, May 3, 2010

Delesms New Password In May

New Password Delesms free with account from o2, 250 sms with number o2 ireland
Share Password delesms
New Password In May 2010 Free Send SMS at Delesms

New Password Delesms = o2smsfree
Message with ads by delesms
Share Mores 30 Number O2 Ireland
1 Account just 250 sms / month
total sms free 1 month = 7500 sms

For Link Free SMS with Number O2 Ireland :
Delesms.co.uk Free SMS o2 ie

If you wont Sim Card o2 Try see in this post :

Free Sim Card O2 Ireland

Try Order and Get Sim Card O2 Ireland

7 comments:

Adeel kashmiry said...

Very nice

Adeel kashmiry said...

I have shared this for my itd friends.

Anonymous said...

And I have seen and utilized Adeel Bhai in IT DUNYA ;-)

I often seen your threads there with all my Keen Concentration and always you share usefull threads too.
But I am still unable to paste my Comments over there :-(
kindly tell me how to post or reply previous posts?
My id is Naimonly there
Regards.
MUSLIM

O2 SMS Free said...

New Wrapper SMS O2 Ireland See in this link http://o2smsfree.cz.cc/

http://freesms.aicom.us/ said...

http://freesms.aicom.us/

unlimited free sms indonesia

Adeel kashmiry said...

Anonymous thanks bhai for ur nice coments my itdunya id is Adeal

If you want 2 post to ur privous posts. Go to ur started threads you can see ur all thread there.
And you can also post..you can also use search option for searching a thread. Search option is right on the top.

To post a thread ur posts should be more then five.

For any kind of help i am here.

Anonymous said...

Adeel Bhai I have tried alot but I think my id is'nt registered or have else problem perhaps. :-(
But millions billions thaks for your kind reply and I have no need to share anything too but will enjoy with all of your member's post/threads.
Thanks enough
Best Regards.
Capt. Shezi